Hi, I'm Jenna
do what you love; love what you do.
I believe that everyone has a special skill, a unique perspective to share with the world. I was blessed with the gift of communication. For as far back as I can remember, I have loved writing and sharing stories and information with others. When I was little, I decided that this talent would take me into the world of education, where I could perform, design, create, and inspire. Over the years, I have learned to harness my communication skills to reach larger audiences in a variety of contexts, from the front of a classroom to the text and images on a computer screen. My current work as founder and head of my family history business The Home Historian allows me to cast a wide net, sharing my knowledge and interests with women around the globe while helping others research their genealogy. I am always looking for new opportunities that combine my love of learning and history with my gifts for content creation. Read on to find out more about my skills and experience.
- Continued Education, Pikes Peak Community College and Skillshare 2016—present
- Ballet, Graphic Design, Photography, Branding
- M.S. in Education, University of Pennsylvania 2009—2010
- Secondary Education, Social Studies
- B.A. in History, Villanova University 2003—2007
- Concentration in Race and Ethnicity, Honors Program
- Magna Cum Laude
- Language: English, Spanish, Italian
- Technology: GSuite; MS Office Suite; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; Squarespace; Wordpress
- Interests: writing, photography, travel, cooking, health, sustainability and, of course, genealogy!